This delicate design is inspired by a bouquet of summer wildflowers picked by my mom from her backyard in Maine. Printed in gorgeous blue-green ink on a super-soft, heather grey eco-jersey blend fabric.
This soft and comfy top is perfectly stylish in an effortless kind of way. It is ethically made by Alternative Apparel. The eco-jersey fabric is crafted from 50% cotton, 38% recycled poly, and 12% natural rayon. It has a fine, soft drape and easy fit, with raglan sleeves and side slits at the hem. The style is comfy and relaxed, but it's not super baggy so you may want to order one size up if you're looking for a loose fit.
- Gorgeous hand-printed design
- eco-friendly water-based inks
- order one size up for a loose fit
- wash and dry like any t-shirt
- eco-jersey fabric blend
- raglan sleeve
- side slits at hemline
- easy sweatshirt style in a softer, lighter fabric.