Green wildflower tee
This delicate design is inspired by a bouquet of summer wildflowers picked by my mom from her backyard in Maine. Printed in gorgeous blue-green ink on a rich forest-green cotton.
This tee is ethically made by Alternative Apparel. Crafted from 100% cotton slub fabric, which makes a gently textured, earthy feeling tee. This scoop-neck with pocket and small side slits features a weathered look and high-low hem that’s almost identical to your favorite vintage tee in both comfort and aesthetic.
- Gorgeous hand-printed design
- eco-friendly water-based inks
- wash and dry like any t-shirt
- Washed Slub textured fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Scoop neckline
- Front left pocket
- High-low split hemline
- Blind hem stitching detail