Pale Green Watercolor Pattern Hand-printed cotton mask - washable, reusable, with filter pocket
This handmade face mask is carefully stitched from highest-quality Kona quilting cotton. The fabric is hand-printed with my original, hand-carved floral patterns, using non-toxic, water-based textile inks. I'm hoping that these beautiful handmade cotton masks will make it just a little bit more enjoyable for you or your loved ones to stay safe and protected and keep your community safe too!
• washable, reusable
• straps tie behind head and neck for a good, secure fit. Soft, stretchy fabric strips give a very comfy & totally adjustable fit.
• adjustable wire across the nose helps improve fit & reduce glasses fogging
• double layered quilting cotton is natural and breathable, high thread count for better filtration.
• filter pocket on the inside so you have the option to insert your own additional filter.
• easy to launder in washing machine and dryer.
• hand-printed floral patterns are color-fast.
• finished size approx 7.5" wide by 4" high / expands to 7.5" high at center, with straps approx 12" long for top straps and 9" long for bottom straps.
CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"I ordered one of your face masks a few weeks ago and just wore it today. I ordered it because I loved the print, but I was so happy to find that it was so comfortable. I loved the stretchy ties and nose wire... I went back to your site to order a second color."
"It is beautifully made and comfortable and the ties, because of the soft material you used, make having to wear a mask for an extended time a bit easier... I feel very fortunate to have mine."
"Thanks again for the masks. I have to say, these seem to be the most well-thought-out masks I have seen. I especially like the pocket for the filter. I also like the soft material that you used for straps."
I hand-carve my original floral patterns into soft printing blocks to create these beautiful, one-of-a-kind hand-printed face masks. Each mask is carefully hand-stitched in limited batches, using my super soft bamboo-cotton scarf fabric for the fabric ties. I've tried and tested a variety of patterns and have found this to be the most comfortable, durable, and versatile mask of them all. The fabric ties are super soft and comfy, for a good, secure fit that stays in place so you don't need to adjust the mask while it's in use.
This mask is not medical grade equipment. This mask offers no guarantee of protection. It is intended to help reduce your risk as you perform necessary activities outside the home, as recommended by the CDC.
If you would like to buy one of these hand-printed masks and cannot afford the price, please take a look at my listings for discounted masks. :)