Hand-Printed Scarf - Green Fiddlehead Fern Pattern Handmade Scarf - Eco-Friendly Bamboo Scarf
Super-soft and comfy sage-green bamboo-cotton blend scarf, hand-silkscreened with my original fiddlehead fern design in beautiful teal green ink. This three-season scarf adds a little extra warmth in the winter, but it's light and breathable enough for a cool summer day. Scarf edges are raw, unhemmed, but naturally tend to curl a bit. Scarf measures approx. 54" x 18", long enough to wrap around the neck twice, or tie in a dozen different beautiful styles. Bamboo jersey is a relatively eco-friendly fabric made from tree fiber, beautifully soft and fine and drapey. Hand wash for longest life.
This is a super-soft and comfy sage-green scarf, made from eco-friendly bamboo-cotton blend fabric, hand-silkscreened with my original fiddlehead fern pattern design in deep teal green ink. This mid-weight scarf is perfect for thoughtful gift-giving; one size fits all!
• Scarf measures approx. 56" x 18", long enough to wrap around the neck twice, or tie in a dozen different beautiful styles.
• scarf edges are raw, unhemmed, fabric will curl at the edges.
• mid-weight, three season scarf, wonderful for covering up on a cool evening or for cozy layering all winter long.
• luxuriously soft bamboo fabric is comfortable, breathable and feels heavenly soft on sensitive skin.
This swirling pattern of curled fiddlehead ferns is my own original design. I first painted the fern motifs, set up the repeating pattern and then created the silkscreen stencil that I use to hand-print each scarf with soft, non-toxic water-based inks.
• hand-printed in my silkscreen studio in Cornish, Maine.
• Bamboo jersey is an eco-friendly fabric made from renewable plant fiber.
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 fabric is tested for over 100 harmful substances using strict European certification standards.
• hand wash or machine wash.