SOLD OUT - Hand-Printed Scarf, Natural White Bamboo Fabric With Blue Butterflies pattern.
This limited-edition design is now sold out. I'll be replacing it with something new for the summer season, stay tuned! You can sign up for my email newsletter to stay up-to-date on new releases: http://eepurl.com/dLkELA
This is a super-soft and comfy natural white scarf, made from eco-friendly bamboo-cotton blend fabric, hand-silkscreened with my original butterfly pattern design in cornflower blue ink. This mid-weight scarf is perfect for thoughtful gift-giving; one size fits all!
• Scarf measures approx. 56" x 18", long enough to wrap around the neck twice, or tie in a dozen different beautiful styles.
• scarf edges are raw, unhemmed, fabric will curl at the edges.
• Scarf comes neatly folded and packaged in a simple brown wrapper, perfect for gift-giving.
• mid-weight, three season scarf, wonderful for covering up on a cool evening or for cozy layering all winter long.
• luxuriously soft bamboo fabric is comfortable, breathable and feels heavenly soft on sensitive skin.
• the design is printed on both ends of the scarf - the scarf is blank in the middle, so the design is printed on the parts of the scarf that will be showing when the scarf is on, while the soft blank area is wrapped around the neck.
This whimsical pattern of butterflies, moths and flowers is my own original design; it was inspired by a butterfly collage I made for my kids. After creating the butterfly illustrations, I laid out the intricate repeating pattern and then created the silkscreen stencil that I use to hand-print each scarf with soft, non-toxic water-based inks.
• hand-printed in my silkscreen studio in Cornish, Maine.
• Bamboo jersey is an eco-friendly fabric made from renewable plant fiber.
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 fabric is tested for over 100 harmful substances using strict European certification standards.
• hand wash or machine wash.
Care: Hand wash or machine wash. (The fabric and ink are both water-fast and machine-washable, so you can absolutely throw it in the washing machine if that's your style, but like all clothing, hand-washing will keep it looking newer longer; it's really up to your preference!)
If you'd like to see more scarf designs, here is my full range of scarves: super soft hand-printed scarves
All orders ship by USPS and will be mailed out within one week of order date, from my studio in Cornish, Maine.
If you'd like to stay up-to-date with new designs and colors, you can sign up for my email list here: http://eepurl.com/dLkELA